This gluten-free biscuit recipe was created as the result of a three way miscommunication between my sisters and I, creating a biscuit recipe that was easy to mix and roll out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a medium size bowl mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the beaten eggs, oil, and milk.
- 3Note: if the dough is to moist add an extra 1/4 cup flour.
- 4Roll dough out in a sheet about 1 1/2 inches thick and cut out biscuits.
- 5Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gluten-Free Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 825.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: