Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This gluten-free biscuit recipe was created as the result of a three way miscommunication between my sisters and I, creating a biscuit recipe that was easy to mix and roll out.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the beaten eggs, oil, and milk.
- Note: if the dough is to moist add an extra 1/4 cup flour.
- Roll dough out in a sheet about 1 1/2 inches thick and cut out biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.