6 hrs 15 mins
Brunswick Stew is a thick meat and veggie stew common in barbecue restaurants in the South Eastern US. It normally takes hours to prepare and uses meats like beef, pork and chicken. This recipe is much faster! If you can't find the brands listed in the recipe, feel free to substitute local brands in your area.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, diced fine
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef, Castleberry's BBQ Beef in Barbecue Sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) cans pork, Castleberry's BBQ Pork in Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (Bull's Eye Hickory Smoke)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can potatoes, diced
- 1Add onions, chicken, beef, pork, corn, BBQ sauce and hot sauce to a crock pot or slow cooker.
- 2Break up whole tomatoes into chunks and add along with all liquid to mixture.
- 3Add crushed tomatoes to mixture.
- 4Add 2 cups water and stir.
- 5Cover and set cooker on low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours.
- 6Add diced potatoes (drained) and cook for 1 more hour.
- 7Serve with buttermilk cornbread or garlic bread.
- 8If listed brands are not available in your area, use local brands you can find.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crock Pot Brunswick Stew
Serving Size: 1 (730 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 1287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 51.9 g