Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy spread for crackers, toast, chips, whatever for any party or get together.
Make and share this Easy Braunschweiger Party Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces braunschweiger sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix braunschweiger, cream cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic together in mixer or food processor until blended evenly.
- Fold in onions.
- Form mixture into a ball, roll in nuts if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 plus hours.
- Preferably over night.
This was a HIT at a cocktail party I attended over the weekend!!! It was so easy to make, and had the taste of a fancy pate. I added 1/4 c. mayo, which made it very creamy. A little bit of dijon mustard or horseradish would give it an extra zip as well. I served this with the White Bean, Rosemary & Garlic Spread, which is also on this site. YUM!!!!