Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast and fuss free! This incredibly delicious shrimp over rice will be the best you've ever eaten!
Make and share this Easy Bar-B-Q Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs medium fresh shrimp (peeled)
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 2 teaspoons pureed garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Peel shrimp and place in a 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, and all the seasonings above and pour over the shrimp.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Fantastic! Very Easy and Flavorful! I can honestly say that I'm not the best cook in the world, but this was amazingly easy to make. My hubby raved!!! The flavor was perfect. I cut the recipe in half and served it over rice...so, yummy. Next time, I'm gonna try serving it over noodles with alfredo sauce.
Fantastic shrimp! We made this with large shrimp, and 3 lbs served 4 people nicely. I added 1 more teaspoon garlic, left out the regular salt, and used 1/2 teaspoon each onion salt and celery salt. We had baked potatoes with this. Great flavor, very easy. Thanks Gingerbee, this is one we will use a lot!
Very good and simple, thanks.