Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this recipe from a combination of other recipes. This meal is perfect for a beginner cook or someone who just doesn't have the time to measure out a bunch of ingredients. You can also add shrimp during the final minutes of cooking if you like.
- Cut chicken and sausage into 1 inch. bite sizes.
- Place onion and meats in a large pot, brown.
- Add canned tomatoes, Zattarain's and chicken broth in place of the water called for in the Jambalaya mix.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, longer if you like to let flavors mesh.
- Add hot sauce if you desire, although this stuff is already spicy!
my husbend love this jambalaya.i like spicy food and it didnt let me down.i used hot italin sausage