Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
May not look pretty but is oh so yummy.
Make and share this Dump Soup (Or Taco Soup) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesdry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 -2 cup hot water
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, including all liquid (use your judgment on water depending how soupy you want it).
- Cook 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with cornbread.
This soup is sooooo yummy! Same recipe my MIL uses and we all LOVE it! We serve with crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the bowl and top with shredded cheddar and sour cream! As long as you don't eat this everyday.....who cares if it's high in sodium or "a stroke waiting to happen?" Thanks ARTS!
This soup is a stroke waiting to happen. Are you really supposed to use 2 packets of taco seasoning mix, and two packets of ranch mix?
This was pretty good. May need a little salt or hot sauce. Thanks for posting.