These ribs are melt in your mouth delicious. They are time consuming to make, but are well worth it. Prepare them the night before you want them. the final grilling is just to heat them up with sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Gill up to High.
- 2Remove the membrane off the inside of the rib. take a filet knife and work between the bone and the membrane until you can get you finger under the membrane. You should be able to easily pull it off once you get hold of it. this is an important step.
- 3brush the ribs with butter or bacon grease and liberaly salt, put on hot grill.
- 4sear both sides of the ribs. your looking to brown the outsides, not cook them.
- 5In a half size aluminum roasting pan place water and liquid smoke.
- 6Cut ribs in half and put lots of white pepper. lots. resalt and pack in pan with stand them up and remember that they are going to be covered, no bones sticking out.
- 7cover extra tightly with foil, I double cover mine. If there if a hole, the ribs will dry out :(.
- 8t 250 degrees bake, cook ribs for 6 hours .
- 9remove ribs and drain .refridgerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- 10pour Cattlemans into a bowl big enough to dip ribs submerse ribs. completely submeres the ribs.
- 11Over high heat on the grill, place the ribs, bone side down, on the grill, cook till sauce is starting to brown. do not burn.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dreamland Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1577.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks