1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 40 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the wild rice, drain, and set aside.
- 2Skin the dove breasts, wipe with lemon juice, and salt and pepper the breasts.
- 3Chop the mushrooms, scallions and celery.
- 4Sautee them in the butter lightly (3-5 minutes).
- 5Put the wild rice in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 6Arrange the dove breasts on top of the wild rice.
- 7Pour celery, mushroom, and scallion mixture over doves.
- 8Add rest of ingredients (tarragon, white wine, and chicken stock).
- 9Place the dish, covered, in a 325 degree preheated oven and let cook for one and one half to one and three quarter hours (90- 105 minutes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dove Breasts and Wild Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: