1/1 Photo of Dijon Sirloin Tips
3 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is one of my MIL's recipes. Wonderful and elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin tip steaks, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- hot cooked noodles
- 1In a large skillet, brown the meat in butter and oil; transfer to an ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- 2In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic until tender, about 3 minutes.
- 3Pour over meat.
- 4Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2-2 hours or until meat is tender.
- 5In a skillet, combine the broth, vinegar, and soy sauce; bring to a boil.
- 6Boil for 2 minutes; set aside.
- 7Combine mustard, cornstarch, and cream; stir into broth mixture.
- 8Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 9Drain juices from baking dish into broth mixture.
- 10Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly.
- 11Add beef mixture.
- 12Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Sirloin Tips
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.0
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 404.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar