Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful fruit salad recipe I copied from an old cookbook of my Aunt Sarah's. She always made this easy dessert for Sunday lunch.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (3 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix dry pudding mix with Cool Whip.
- Add fruit cocktail and marshmallows, and pour mixture into serving bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans over top, and chill for at least 2 hours. Ready to serve.