Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Southern Living Cooking School.
Make and share this Delta-Style Broiled Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal, finely crushed
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4 -6 ounce) catfish fillets or 6 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Brush mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of fish fillets.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning onto 1 side of each fillet.
- Dredge fillets in cornflake mixture; transfer to a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place wire rack in an aluminum foil lined pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.