From Southern Living Cooking School.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4 -6 ounce) catfish fillets or 6 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 3Whisk together mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Brush mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of fish fillets.
- 4Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning onto 1 side of each fillet.
- 5Dredge fillets in cornflake mixture; transfer to a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place wire rack in an aluminum foil lined pan.
- 6Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delta-Style Broiled Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 674.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.1 g