1 hr 20 mins
A really good way to make dove.
My Private Note
clean d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut doves along backbone, butterfly by removing the large bones of the lower back & legs.
- 2Press flat, roll in flour.
- 3Brown lightly in butter & sprinkle with herbs & parsley.
- 4Cover & cook slowly for 15 minute.
- 5Add onions, mushrooms with the liquid, & sauterne.
- 6Cover & simmer 1 hour or until tender.
- 7Add salt 5 minute before removing from heat. Serve with wild rice or hot buttered rice.
- 8NOTE: QUAIL OR SQUAB MAY ALSO BE USED.
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Dove
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 665.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: