Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We love oysters, and this is the way we love them best. Crispy brown and tender.
Make and share this Deep Fried Oysters recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse oysters, and cut any that are too large in half.
- Mix well the flour, egg, salt and pepper.
- Should be like pancake batter.
- Add more milk if necessary.
- Heat oil to very hot, (375) in a large skillet.
- Dip oysters in batter, let drain a few seconds.
- Carefully drop oysters in hot oil.
- Fry for about 4 minutes, until golden brown.