6 hrs 20 mins
Finger lickin' good. Easy recipe to double or triple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the wings and pat them dry.
- 2Cut off and discard the wing tips.
- 3Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- 4Place the wing parts on a broiler pan.
- 5Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is brown.
- 6Transfer the wings to a crock pot.
- 7Mix together the onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sherry in bowl; pour over the chicken wings.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- 9Stir the wings once to ensure that they are evenly coated with sauce.
- 10Serve from the crock pot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Teriyaki Wingers
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1080.3
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 2400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 66.2 g