Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Finger lickin' good. Easy recipe to double or triple.
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Wingers recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the wings and pat them dry.
- Cut off and discard the wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Place the wing parts on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is brown.
- Transfer the wings to a crock pot.
- Mix together the onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sherry in bowl; pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Stir the wings once to ensure that they are evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve from the crock pot.