Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Finger lickin' good. Easy recipe to double or triple.
Make and share this Crock Pot Teriyaki Wingers recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the wings and pat them dry.
- Cut off and discard the wing tips.
- Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Place the wing parts on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from the heat for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is brown.
- Transfer the wings to a crock pot.
- Mix together the onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sherry in bowl; pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Stir the wings once to ensure that they are evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve from the crock pot.
This recipe rocked my world!!! I first made it for a superbowl party - they were gone before the game even started. So I made it again for a birthday BBQ - and once again - they were gone in minutes. So many people asked for the recipe that the next time I took them to a party, I pre-printed the recipe ahead of time so when someone asked - I could just hand it to them. These wings are super easy and a GAURANTEED hit!!
This was another New Years Eve experiment. Low mantainance was my requirement, and this was very much that. These were fabulous in taste, and so easy to down! I did use dehydrated onion (about 1/8 cup). I know I will be making these again! Thanks!
Outstanding taste!! The chicken just fell off the bones and the flavor was very intense. The chicken was very moist and tender. I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe, I love it! Thank you!