1/5 Photos of Creole Tomato Salad
This is from Cooking Light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices (about 2 lbs)
- 1 vidalia onions or 1 other sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1To prepare salad, alternate tomato and onion slices on a platter. Sprinkle with salt. Top with mint and chives.
- 2To prepare vinaigrette, combine oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic in a jar. Cover tightly; shake vigorously.
- 3Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and serve it at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 166.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g