1/1 Photo of Creole BBQ Shrimp
I got this from the food network website. This is the closest to the bbq shrimp I had in New Orleans this summer! I LOVE the how the rosemary stands out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 red chilies or 2 green chilies or 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 20 pieces shrimp, shells on (16/20 size)
- 1In a saute pan, heat butter and peanut oil.
- 2Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes, then add all the herbs and spices, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- 3Continue to saute for 2 minutes more.
- 4Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Creole Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole BBQ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.7
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: