This can be made with other veggies instead of broccoli, Our son doesn't like broccoli, for him I make with pea pods or carrots.
- Melt butter and add chicken, cook till done.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- add broth, broccoli, red pepper, garlic& pepper.
- Cook till tender, add chicken.
- Cook additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked bowties and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese till melted.
This is just superb! Exactly my type of dish, the colours were great, and the flavour mmm mmmm. Will be making this again and again and..... =)
This was an easy delicious recipe. The red peppers really added that extra flavor it needs. My husband really enjoyed it and thats what counts most...its a keeper
This was easy to make and everyone enjoyed it. I used a 12 ounce bag of bow tie pasta and we had plenty of pasta in the dish with that amount. The only thing I did different in the directions and that was to add step 7 before number 4. This way it was easier to stir and melt the cream cheese. I was not sure if LuvsCookin intended the cream cheese package to be the 3 oz or 8 oz size but I used the 8 oz size. We salted to our taste at the table. Thanks I'll be making this one again.