Rhonda O's Note:
My husband and I love crab cakes. Try this Recipe from-Better Home and Gardens-Holiday Appetizers. Love It!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces cooked crabmeat, cut into bite-size pieces or 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1Combine egg, 1/4 cup of the crushed potato chips, coconut, green onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, and coriander in mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in crabmeat; mix well.
- 3Shape into 12 patties 1/2 inch.
- 4Coat patties with remaining crushed potato chips.
- 5Heat oil in large skillet.
- 6Add crab patties.
- 7Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- 8Serve immediately with Herb Sauce.
- 9Herb Sauce- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- 10Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to mellow.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: