1 hr 30 mins
Witch Doctor's Note:
This is as close as I can come to the dish served at Broussard’s
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in soup pot, add crabs and cook until crabs are dry.
- 2Add onions and celery and cook until tender.
- 3Add flour and blend the roux.
- 4Add chicken stock and let simmer at least 30 minutes.
- 5Heat half and half and blend in soup.
- 6Strain soup, add lump crab meat and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (1534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2356.5
- Calories from Fat 1506
- Total Fat 167.4 g
- Saturated Fat 97.9 g
- Cholesterol 576.9 mg
- Sodium 3457.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 89.4 g