I absolutely love this dressing at Bob Evans.. a good friend is a prep cook for their and snuck me the recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Process water and cornstarch in a blender on high speed for 1 minute or until smooth. Transfer to a 2 1/2-quart saucepan.
- 3Cook mixture over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Add each of the remaining ingredients, stirring well after each addition. Cook, stirring, until mixture begins to thicken and become quite smooth.
- 4Let cool completely before pouring into a refrigerator container. Cap tightly. Keeps for about 6 weeks. Do not freeze.
- 5Creamy Italian Colonial: After preparing the previous recipe (let cool first), add 1 tablespoon pre pared mustard, 1 tablespoon light corn syrup, 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Stir to combine well. Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
- 6Catalina Colonial: To prepared recipe, add 1 cup ketchup and 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish.
- 7Creamy Onion Dressing: To prepared recipe, stir in 1 carton (8 ounces) onion chip dip. Do not freeze.
- 8Slaw Dressing: To prepared recipe, stir in 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Use within 1 week. Do not freeze.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Recipe of Bob Evans Colonial Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: