Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Save the fat, but keep the flavor! This recipe is quick and simple, perfect for a mid-week meal. My boys were calling for seconds.....and thirds!
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 4 ounces light processed cheese, cubed (such as Velveeta Light)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.