Bread 'n Butter's Note:
Save the fat, but keep the flavor! This recipe is quick and simple, perfect for a mid-week meal. My boys were calling for seconds.....and thirds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 4 ounces light processed cheese, cubed (such as Velveeta Light)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Place in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light's Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 57.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light processed cheese
reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup