1/2 Photos of Chicken With Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Gravy
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the basic recipe in a cookbook by Better Homes and Gardens "Fast Fix Family Foods". But as with alot of recipes from cookbooks, I "tweak" them according to mine and SO's own personal tastes.This recipe uses foods that aren't made " from scratch" so if you want to use freshly prepared, the cooking time will be increased. Submitted to "ZAAR" on October 8th, 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, over low to medium low heat,combine gravy mix, sage,pepper, and buttermilk.
- 2Stirring until no lumps remain, and desired thickness is reached, turn heat to low ,keeping gravy warm.
- 3Over medium heat in a medium sized skillet heat oil till hot but not smoking.
- 4Add frozen patties, and cook on both sides until golden brown, and remove from skillet.
- 5Top each pattie with 1/2 cup of reheated mashed potatoes.
- 6Cover potatoes with desired amount of gravy, and enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Mashed Potatoes and Buttermilk Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 1068.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken fillets