Make and share this Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- hot cooked egg noodles
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a skillet; add onion and mushrooms.
- Saute until tender.
- Add wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Baked, covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, remove chicken with tongs.
- Stir in sour cream into drippings, and return chicken to mixture.
- Bake uncovered, 10 more minutes or until done.
- Serve over hot noodles.