1/1 Photo of Chicken Cheese Noodle Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This comforting cheesy combination is so simple to make and so delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine soup, miracle whip and lemon juice.
- 2Add the chicken, onion, peppers and 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; mix well.
- 3Add noodles and toss to coat.
- 4Transfer to a greased 2 qt.
- 5baking dish.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 8Bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cheese Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.0 g