Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Working in retail, I am going 90 to nothing at Christmas time. This is so easy to make the night before and a big hit at the office. I got this from a co-worker.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chunk chicken breasts
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise or 1 -2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 dash garlic salt
- roasted pecan, crushed
- Mix the cream cheese, chicken, mayonnaise and garlic together.
- Roll into a ball and roll in crushed pecans.
- Refrigerated until ready to serve.