1 hr 15 mins
This recipe has been passed around so much between family and friends because everybody loves it! All comforting ingredients in a familiar dish, but with the added twist of the crunchy topping and almonds. This is my go-to dish when I need to take food to a family. I hope your family will enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breast, cool and dice. Reserve stock.
- 2Cook rice according to package directions, using chicken stock in place of water.
- 3Sauté celery and onion.
- 4Combine chicken, rice, celery and onion. Add undiluted chicken soup and mayo.
- 5Put in 7 ½ x 11 inch baking dish. Mix melted butter and Special K. Sprinkle over top along with almonds.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole W/ Crunchy Topping
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.0
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 3751.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend