Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
southern cooking at its best
Make and share this Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss together in a bowl the corn bread,
- celery, 1/2 t salt, onion, pepper, and 1/2 c melted butter.
- Spread in buttered casserole dish and arrange chicken
- evenly over the top.
- In a skillet, heat the tablespoon melted butter,
- flour and salt.
- Blend well and stir in broth.
- Stir until smooth.
- While heating this, combine egg and milk; add to sauce.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly and pour on
- top of chicken.
- Bake approx 45 minute.