My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2Add the scallops and mix well.
- 3Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove the scallops from the bowl, reserving the marinade, and place in a well-oiled hinged basket.
- 5Alternative, thread the scallops onto skewers.
- 6Cook over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning from time to time and basting with the remaining marinade.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charbecued Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g