1/2 Photos of Catfish Sandwiches With Creole Mayonnaise
You can substitute tilapia for the catfish and serve it with cole slaw! From Cooking Light. Posted for ZWT 5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 lettuce leaves (curly leaf)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 8 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle fillets evenly with cajun seasoning. Add fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes. Turn over and cook another 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan.
- 3Place buns, cut sides down, in pan; cook 1 minute or until toasted. Remove from pan.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, and juice, stirring well.
- 5On the bottom half of each bun place lettuce; top each with one fish fillet and one tomato slice.
- 6Spoon 2 teaspoons relish on top of each tomato. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over cut side of each top half of buns; place on top of each sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catfish Sandwiches With Creole Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 492.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 31.1 g