1 hr 10 mins
Puréed carrots with butter, eggs, and cream. A delicious side dish or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Boil or steam carrots in until very soft (20 minutes); drain.
- 3Add butter, salt, and pepper; purée carrots in food processor until smooth.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Add eggs and cream; blend well.
- 6Fill casserole dish or ramekins with mixture.
- 7Set in a baking pan of hot water and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Soufflé (Carrot Casserole)
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.9 mg
- Sodium 220.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g