Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Puréed carrots with butter, eggs, and cream. A delicious side dish or brunch.
Make and share this Carrot Soufflé (Carrot Casserole) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil or steam carrots in until very soft (20 minutes); drain.
- Add butter, salt, and pepper; purée carrots in food processor until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Add eggs and cream; blend well.
- Fill casserole dish or ramekins with mixture.
- Set in a baking pan of hot water and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot.