Delicious! Easy and Quick! Can substitute 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork loin chops for chicken breasts. From Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to 350 to 400 degrees (medium-high heat).
- 2Place chicken pieces in a freezer type bag; flatten to ½ inch thick using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- 3Stir together brown sugar and Cajun seasoning; rub mixture over the chicken.
- 4Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Season with salt to taste.
- 6Heat 2 T. butter and 2 T. canola oil in large skillet.
- 7Add chicken breasts, cook 4 minutes per side or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Cajun Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.4
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 94.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g