Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious! Easy and Quick! Can substitute 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork loin chops for chicken breasts. From Southern Living magazine.
- Preheat grill to 350 to 400 degrees (medium-high heat).
- Place chicken pieces in a freezer type bag; flatten to ½ inch thick using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- Stir together brown sugar and Cajun seasoning; rub mixture over the chicken.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until done. Season with salt to taste.
- Heat 2 T. butter and 2 T. canola oil in large skillet.
- Add chicken breasts, cook 4 minutes per side or until done.