A delicious way to eat your veggies! This recipe comes from a Home Cooking Magazine and it is now one of our favorite side recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place water in a saucepan and add frozen vegetables, celery and onion.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until vegetables become slightly tender.
- Drain vegetables and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese to vegetables and mix.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour melted butter over vegetables.
- Sprinkle crushed butter flavored crackers over top.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
- ~NOTE~ The frozen veggies I buy includes carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.