1/3 Photos of California Mixed Vegetables
Kim D.'s Note:
A delicious way to eat your veggies! This recipe comes from a Home Cooking Magazine and it is now one of our favorite side recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place water in a saucepan and add frozen vegetables, celery and onion.
- 3Cook for 5-10 minutes until vegetables become slightly tender.
- 4Drain vegetables and place in a mixing bowl.
- 5Add mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese to vegetables and mix.
- 6Place mixture into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Pour melted butter over vegetables.
- 8Sprinkle crushed butter flavored crackers over top.
- 9Bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 10~NOTE~ The frozen veggies I buy includes carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Mixed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 488.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: