- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 3 cups seeded and diced fresh tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- Combine lemon juice and next five ingredients.
- Beat in yogurt.
- Gently fold chicken and next 3 ingredients into dressing and chill.
- Just before serving, fold in tomatoes.