1/1 Photo of Cajun-Style Chicken Fingers
Sue Lau's Note:
These are so savory, really spicy too! If you don't like them so hot, you can cut down on the pepper in the recipe but that red pepper doesn't hurt that bad! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1 inch strips, or"fingers" about 3 inches in length.
- 2Mix together remaining ingredients, (except breadcrumbs and 3 tbsp. margarine), in a bowl and add chicken and mix well, insuring that chicken is coated on all sides.
- 3Allow chicken to marinate in this for at least 20 minutes.
- 4Coat chicken in breadcrumbs, shaking off excess, and place chicken fingers on plate.
- 5Heat margarine in skillet over medium heat; add chicken fingers, and cook until browned and crispy, about 5 minutes per side.
- 6Add more margarine to the skillet if necessary.
- 7Drain fingers on paper toweling.
- 8Serve hot with Tabasco sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun-Style Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 563.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g