Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cajun mix to season steak, ribs, chops or chicken.
Make and share this Cajun Spice Mix/Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Brush meat lightly with canola oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of spice mixture on each side, then press it in with your fingers.
- Let marinate for 30-60 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
- Any extra can be stored in a cool, dry place.
This is a very good rub, veryone should try it atleast once. Great job!