Easy, filling and fabulous! C'est si bon! Complete meal as is or serve as a side. This is great with a green salad and more wine!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice, raw
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces French onion soup
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, green and white parts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a large casserole dish or disposable foil pan about 12x10. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven at 400F for one hour or until rice is tender and completely cooked.