1/2 Photos of Cajun Pork Cutlets
Serve with steamed rice to soak up the sauce, add some greens on the side and you have a great dinner. From Pol Martin Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pork cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, in thick strips
- 1 red pepper, in thick strips
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, heated
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1mix herbs and spices together, rub half of mixture into meat.
- 2heat butter in large frying pan over med heat, add pork and cook 3 minutes on each side, season with salt and remove from pan, set aside.
- 3add onions to hot pan and cook 3 minutes over med heat, add peppers and remaining spice mixture, mix and cook for 7 minutes.
- 4sprinkle in flour, mix well and cook 3 minutes.
- 5add chicken broth and honey. cook 5 minutes over low heat. return pork to pan and simmer 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Pork Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 339.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: