The greatest grilled shrimp recipe of all-time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp. Then pat them dry.
- 2Combine Brown Sugar and Seasoning blend. (Add more or less seasoning blend to increase or decrease heat) Add the red pepper flakes now if so desired.
- 3Toss shrimp and Brown Sugar mixture in a bowl or ziploc bag. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Cut each bacon strip into at least 3 pieces. (Just big enough to wrap around shrimp one time.).
- 5Wrap bacon around coated shrimp and then skewer them on soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers.
- 6Pre-heat grill to High/medium high. Rub oil on grating or spray with Pam to prevent sticking.
- 7Grill 3-4 minutes on each side until bacon turns golden brown.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Grilled Shrimp W/Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 344.3 mg
- Sodium 1750.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: