1/1 Photo of Cajun Fish & Rice Pilaf (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 19)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 19: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. The pilaf is so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3/4 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 360 g white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1Spray base of a medium saucepan with cooking oil. Cook onion, celery and garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
- 2Add rice; stir to coat in mixture. Add stock; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered tightly, about 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley.
- 3Meanwhile, spray medium frying pan with cooking oil. Sprinkle fish with cajun spice; cook in pan.
- 4Serve pilaf with fish.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Fish & Rice Pilaf (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 19)
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: