A FABULOUS Cajun/Creole twist on a Southern stple - cornbread. MMMMMMM. ;) A Tasty recipe treat straight from Tony's Seafood in Louisiana. (I can hear the zydeco playing now...and I GARONTEEE my DH is gettin' hungry as we speak!) A little crawfish etoufee and he's in hawg heaven!! ;)
- Combine in large bowl, cornmeal, salt and soda
- In separate bowl, beat eggs
- Add crawfish, peppers, onions, cheese, oil and corn to eggs
- Combine egg mixture with cornmeal and mix well
- Pour into a greased 12x14" baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown.