Chef Versatility strikes again
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Shrimp Boil Spice
- 1Mix spices well; store in dry place in a tightly covered container; will keep for one month.
- 2Add salt and shrimp boil spice to the water and bring to a rolling boil.
- 3Add the shrimp, stirring, and boil for 3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- 4Mushy shrimp is undercooked; tough shrimp has been overcooked.
- 5Drain immediately, and run under very cold tap water or chill with ice immediately to stop cooking process.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 7Shrimp boiled like this can be served in the shell, as an appetizer or main dish, or it can be shelled and used in salads and other dishes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Boiled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 432.0 mg
- Sodium 11199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 60.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: