Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup raw broccoli floret
- 1 cup raw cauliflower floret
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Crumble and set aside.
- In a medium sized salad bowl, layer in order the broccoli, cauliflower, cheese and bacon.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
Awesome! Tried this at a Mennonite Church where I live. Now I have the recipe! Thanks.
i've been buying this recipe for several years and decided to make it for myself as it's expensive to purchase at the deli. this recipe was easy to make. i mixed all the ingredients together and added the dressing last. added: chopped red onion. note: can use red wine or white wine vinegar depending on your taste buds. thanks cynthia...
We so enjoyed this! It was fresh and cool. I made it like the recipe said to and it was great. The only change I might make would be to reduce the sauce or increase the vegetables. Even my husband liked it.