Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tender, crispy pork steaks that are so easy to make. A good weeknight super.
Make and share this Breaded Pork Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- In shallow pan, mix first 4 ingredients.
- In another, mix egg and worcestershire sauce.
- Coat steaks with flour, eggs, then crumbs.
- Cook steaks in hot oil, until golden.
- Cook on med another 5 minutes, until done.
Tender yes...and also crispy..They were easy and the crust did not fall off. I used Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs. Thank You
I had 6 instead of 4 pork cutlets and I had to re-make both the mixed first 4 ingredients and the eggs, but the bread crumbs lasted through them all. The breading did stay on well, and the cutlets were tasty. A good basic recipe.
Made this for dinner tonight. It was so easy & yummy. I highly recommend.