Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. Of course, I'll have to drastically reduce the amount of ingredients! I’ll edit the recipe accordingly if needed.
- Bring seasonings to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, corn, and smoked sausage.
- Boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add crawfish.
- Bring back to boil.
- Cut fire off immediately.
- Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Peel and eat.
- While water is coming to a boil, cull and clean crawfish.
- Rinse well with garden hose and remove any dead ones.
- Always wear gloves when you fool with crawfish, but remember, they can still pinch you through gloves.