This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. Of course, I'll have to drastically reduce the amount of ingredients! I’ll edit the recipe accordingly if needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring seasonings to boil for 10 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes, corn, and smoked sausage.
- 3Boil for another 10 minutes.
- 4Add crawfish.
- 5Bring back to boil.
- 6Cut fire off immediately.
- 7Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 9Peel and eat.
- 10While water is coming to a boil, cull and clean crawfish.
- 11Rinse well with garden hose and remove any dead ones.
- 12Always wear gloves when you fool with crawfish, but remember, they can still pinch you through gloves.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boiled Crawfish for a Crowd -- Justin Wilson
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 626.6 mg
- Sodium 523.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 83.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: