Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bobi Jane is a great friend and "adopted sister" of Pop's. She is a fellow foodie and enjoys all things culinary except dishes, as in...cleaning them. She brought this to church for one of our "Eatin' Meetin's". I held her hostage until she gave me the recipe. She laughed and told me it was just a oysters, crackers, milk, and butter. I 'bout fell over.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small casserole dish. Place a layer of cracker crumbs in the bottom. Top with a layer of oysters. Dot with butter.
- Repeat layers ending with cracker crumbs. Do not have more than two layers of oysters.
- Stir together milk and oyster liquor and pour over casserole.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the top turns brown. Serve warm.