Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this from another recipe site. It tastes just like a BLT. Its very easy and is sure to be gobbled up!
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture. Garnish with Green Onions.
- Mix in tomatoes just before serving.
- Serve with Chips.
- *You could use the pre-cooked bacon and microwave it for a couple of minutes to make it even easier.
Made this for a company picnic, along with 4 others, this was wonderful and very easy to make! It's a winner with kids and adults. This recipe does make alot but that's never been a problem for me.
I made this for a July 4th party and it was a huge hit!!! Several people requested the recipe. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Made this for a large picnic this past weekend and it went over very well. A few asked for the recipe. It was nice to have a dip different than the others. Be prepared, it does make alot, which was good for this gathering, but it could probably be halved for most occasions or small parties. Made for ZWT3.