Got this from another recipe site. It tastes just like a BLT. Its very easy and is sure to be gobbled up!
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Crumble bacon into the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture. Garnish with Green Onions.
- Mix in tomatoes just before serving.
- Serve with Chips.
- *You could use the pre-cooked bacon and microwave it for a couple of minutes to make it even easier.