1/1 Photo of Big Bob Gibson's Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Mommy Diva's Note:
Another BBQ sauce,but this one isn't your usual sauce!!!! From an episode of BBQ with Bobby Flay,this is an interesting twist on sauces-looks like it is a chicken baster and ulitmately a sauce/dip maybe too? Not sure if I can get anyone else in my house to eat this one with me....but I bet it is Terrific!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a very large blender or food processor. (It may be necessary to do this in 2 batches; just add 1/2 of each ingredient and then repeat.).
- 2Blend for 1 minute, or until thoroughly combined and mixture is smooth.
- 3Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- 4Use when grilling chicken; brush lightly over the chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.
- 5This sauce is also great for dipping; set some sauce aside for passing at the table.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Bob Gibson's Alabama White BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2128.1
- Calories from Fat 1413
- Total Fat 157.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 3361.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g