Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was attempting to create a new dish and although my sauce FLOPPED the main dish alone was great so here it is- try whipping up a garlic sauce or a lemon sauce and serve along side your favorite pasta or potato along with a cool salad and you are set.
- with meat tenderizer tool beat pork chops a little to thin out and tenderize also to ensure same thickness throughout.
- cut garlic clove and rub pork chops with raw garlic.
- season with a little salt and pepper.
- beat egg with parmesan and lemon juice in a shallow container.
- heat a nonstick skillet medium to medium-low heat add half butter and oil.
- dust pork chops with flour shake of excess.
- dip chops in egg and then into bread crumbs slightly pressing them in, place chops in pan.
- cook until bottom becomes a golden color flip and add remaining butter cook until that side is also golden brown and pork chop is done.
- you are now ready to eat!