Shawn C's Note:
I was attempting to create a new dish and although my sauce FLOPPED the main dish alone was great so here it is- try whipping up a garlic sauce or a lemon sauce and serve along side your favorite pasta or potato along with a cool salad and you are set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1with meat tenderizer tool beat pork chops a little to thin out and tenderize also to ensure same thickness throughout.
- 2cut garlic clove and rub pork chops with raw garlic.
- 3season with a little salt and pepper.
- 4beat egg with parmesan and lemon juice in a shallow container.
- 5heat a nonstick skillet medium to medium-low heat add half butter and oil.
- 6dust pork chops with flour shake of excess.
- 7dip chops in egg and then into bread crumbs slightly pressing them in, place chops in pan.
- 8cook until bottom becomes a golden color flip and add remaining butter cook until that side is also golden brown and pork chop is done.
- 9you are now ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Little Breaded Pork Chop
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 227.1 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 45.9 g