This is one of my old reliable recipes. I can always count on this to please everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and 2 T butter in large skillet.
- 2Add steaks and cook on med-hi for 6-7 minutes per side.
- 3Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 4To pan add remaining butter and mushrooms, cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 5Add onions, saute 1 minute.
- 6Add flour, salt and pepper, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 7Add broth slowly, stir until smooth.
- 8Boil 1 minute.
- 9Serve steaks with sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 371.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g