Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This delicious recipe came from my dad's aunt, Norma Albers from Kiester, MN. Everyone loves it; even the picky little ones! It is great for a large group, and we are planning on making this for my brother's high school graduation open house in June. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 package French onion soup (I use Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup and Dip mix)
- 4 -5 lbs pot roast
- 30 -35 small rolls or 15 hamburger buns
- First, I suppose you can gather the ingredients.
- Then, put them all into a crockpot- that is it!
- Cook them in the crockpot for approximately 6 hours covered.
- Stir every once in awhile.
- When this is done, the meat will be shredded.
- If you are having them on mini"bunwiches," it will serve between 30-35.
- If you are using regular hamburger buns, it will serve around 15 people.
Easy to prepare and tasted fine, but the sauce was thin and the meat was very stringy. Thanks.
DELICIOUS!! I did not have coke, so I substituted rootbeer ... LOL! Still tasted great :-) Thanks for an easy and tasty beef dish.